Earthjustice is looking for a motivated, organized and environmentally oriented individual to support the Online Fundraising and eCRM teams. This position reports to the Online Fundraising Associate and will work in close coordination with the eCRM Administrator, the Online Fundraising Manager and the Online Director.
- Work with the online team to grow the email list through paid and unpaid efforts.
- Assist in testing new strategies for converting list members into donors.
- Maintain list hygiene and clean-up routines for on and offline databases.
Documentation & Analysis
- Populate the online fundraising and testing dashboards.
- Document procedures and processes.
- Assist with use of Attentive.ly and social CRM integration.
- Set up Optimize.ly tests.
Production & Maintenance
- Design, code and schedule emails.
- Create action alerts.
- Monitor email deliverability and manage inactive records.
- Implement welcome and conversion efforts to new list members.
- Update online receipts and acknowledgements.
- Donation form management.
- Respond to online inquiries.
- Manage donor email preferences.
- Research current email marketing trends and technologies.
- Manage the photo archive.
- Bachelor's degree, preferred.
- Experience working in or with a non-profit.
- Experience with running marketing, CRM, fundraising or social media campaigns.
- CRM, HTML and Photoshop experience preferred but not required.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Excel, HTML code, analytics and fundraising
- Ability to learn fast and take on responsibility.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with a strong attention to detail.
- Passionate about environmental issues.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good judgment about people and situations.
- Excellent written and in-person communications skills.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks, sometimes under time pressure and facing unexpected challenges, with excellent results.
We offer a mission and employee-focused work environment and a competitive compensation package including excellent benefits. Diversity is highly valued.
Interested candidates should submit a resume along with cover letter to email@example.com. Please include the “Online Fundraising Assistant” in the subject line.
No telephone calls will be accepted.
Earthjustice is driven by a passion for justice, partnership and excellence. Our core values lead us to seek a broad range of perspectives and backgrounds to achieve our mission and to maintain an inclusive environment where all staff are valued and respected.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to employment practices that ensure that employees and applicants for employment are provided with equal opportunities without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other factor that is not related to the position.
Founded in 1971, Earthjustice is the premier nonprofit environmental law organization. We take on the biggest, most precedent-setting cases across the country. We wield the power of law and the strength of partnership to protect people’s health; to preserve magnificent places and wildlife; to advance clean energy; and to combat climate change. We partner with thousands of groups, supporters and citizens to engage the critical environmental issues of our time, and bring about positive change. We are here because the earth needs a good lawyer.