Honorary Life Trustees are recognized for their distinguished service to Earthjustice and to the environment. Earthjustice expresses its gratitude to the Honorary Life Trustees and recognizes their commitment to the organization's mission. The position of Honorary Life Trustee seeks to:
- Provide continuity and help the Board maintain an ongoing connection to a historical perspective;
- Encourage and support personal relationships created over many years of Board service;
- Enable the Board to maintain close ties with former Trustees and to benefit from their collective experience and wisdom;
- Foster the feeling of family that has been a hallmark of Earthjustice; and
- Encourage and facilitate former Trustees’ positions as ambassadors of Earthjustice.
Our Honorary Life Trustees:
Don Harris (1932–2015)
Michael McIntosh (1933–2015)
Earthjustice is the premier nonprofit environmental law organization. We wield the power of law and the strength of partnership to protect people’s health, to preserve magnificent places and wildlife, to advance clean energy, and to combat climate change. We are here because the earth needs a good lawyer.