Justice Partners fight side by side with Earthjustice to fulfill the promise of a healthier world for all. Together, we are a force for true and lasting change. Thank you for your support!
Who Are Justice Partners?
Justice Partners are passionate and engaged supporters of Earthjustice who are serious about making the world a better place. Their annual contributions of $1,000 or more (made during Earthjustice’s fiscal year, July 1 to June 30) strengthen Earthjustice’s ability to take on consequential court cases that protect our communities from pollution, defend our irreplaceable natural world, and address the crisis of climate change.
Through their active and thoughtful participation in the work of Earthjustice and within their communities, Justice Partners advance our shared values of justice and partnership.
Why Become A Justice Partner?
Justice Partners help Earthjustice, our clients, and our allies use the power of the law to take on critical environmental issues and bring about positive change. Our supporters make it possible for us to represent clients — including community groups, tribes, and fellow nonprofit organizations — free of charge.
Since our founding in 1971, the commitment and passion of our supporters has helped more than 1,000 public-interest clients secure the best legal services in defense of our communities and our planet.
What Benefits Do Justice Partners Receive?
In gratitude for their support and leadership, Justice Partners receive:
- Recognition in the Annual Report, delivered by mail or email.
- Invitations to join senior program staff in telephone briefings about critical developments in our work
- Invitations to local in-person events, as well as trips to visit the places Earthjustice is working to protect
- Special updates on Earthjustice cases and other current issues
- A subscription to Earthjustice Quarterly Magazine
- A dedicated staff contact who will answer your questions, provide updates, and connect you to our work
- A Justice Partners membership card, delivered in January
Justice Partners may opt out of any of the above benefits or change their communications preferences by contacting Rebecca Kirkpatrick at JusticePartners@earthjustice.org or (800) 584-6460.
We invite you to join this special group and become a Justice Partner today.