Terms and Conditions
This website is available for use only under the following conditions.
By using this website, you agree to these terms:
- The material available on our website is provided solely for general information and is not intended, and should not be construed, as legal advice. It does not constitute an offer to provide legal advice or services to website users.
- The outcomes of our work described on the website depend on specific circumstances and other factors that are unique to each situation — they do not predict or guarantee similar results in other situations.
- Transmitting information to Earthjustice by any means does not create an attorney-client relationship with Earthjustice or any member of its legal staff. Visitors who want to consult Earthjustice about a possible representation should submit a request for legal assistance. If Earthjustice agrees to represent you, that agreement will be separately confirmed.
- Do not send confidential information to Earthjustice by email, even using the email links provided on the website, as email messages may not be secure and no privilege or other legal protection against disclosure of the message may apply.
By opting into Earthjustice’s text message list, you agree to these terms:
- Earthjustice will send you two to six text messages per month on average. For help, text HELP to 43428 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Text STOP to 43428 to opt out of text messages. Message and data rates may apply. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
Earthjustice is the premier nonprofit public interest environmental law organization. We wield the power of law and the strength of partnership to protect people’s health, to preserve magnificent places and wildlife, to advance clean energy, and to combat climate change.